1. I am so glad Urth Caffe has 5 locations for me to check out and that they have such an extensive menu. I’ve already crossed the WeHo location off my list, where I was thoroughly impressed by my Sunday afternoon dessert.
2. Speaking of which…this tiramisu? Out-of-this-world-insanely delicious.
3. Everybody in WeHo had the same idea as I did: 3pm tea time on a sunny Sunday afternoon.
4. I may have taken more than my share of stevia packets. Sorry, I’m not ashamed.
5. All I was missing was a leisure-reading book and a sun hat. I’m also surprised I didn’t go back for seconds…
Okay, now for some things non-tiramisu-related 😉
6. In about 5 months time, I’m going to be doing this. I never thought about doing it so soon, but there is really no time like the present. The topic most definitely deserves a post of its own…
7. I busted out the baking pan and made these last night. Shhh—it’s a surprise for my Dad and sis 😉 . Also plan a separate post detailing what they are/what’s in it!
8. Speaking of family, they are arriving tonight and I still am not sure what to do with them for the weekend (haha). How do you pick when there is somuchstuff going on in LA?
9. I’ve finished week 2 of my first lab rotation, and have been feeling completely exhausted. Like, napping-at-6pm-seems-like-a-good-idea exhausted. The work itself is not tiring, so I guess it’s just because my routine is changing again, and that’s causing some form of subconscious stress?
10. This week has been crazy in terms of free stuff. We had a vendor show on campus the other day, and I was able to pick up some things that always come in handy (reusable shopping bags, pens, etc.). We also got to go around to different booths and get a card stamped for an entry to win an iPad mini. And of course, there was free food. My favorite was a small bottle that looks like something you’d find in a lab cabinet, but it actually had Hershey’s Kisses in it!
Are you a tiramisu fan?
What’s the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?© Copyright 2014 P, All rights Reserved. Written For: Will Study for Food